Creating & tracking my goals
Create & tracking my goals + view comments
Basic Steps: Set goals > Track goals > View staff comments
You have the ability to create and track your own goals (visible to staff as well as caregivers).
Staff have the ability to add comments which will show in your "My Learning Pathway" (visible to staff and caregivers).
How to create your own goal and track it:
- Log into SchoolPoint.
- Navigate to My Learning Pathway in the left-hand navigation.
- Set a goal for yourself: type in an overall goal along with term goals for yourself.
- Track your goals: allocate a status for your goal which will help track how close you are to reaching it.
Note 1: You can set future goals as well.
Note 2: Once your goals are created, they will be visible in your Home.
How to view Staff comments:
- Log into SchoolPoint Staff area.
- Navigate to "My Learning Pathway" in the left-hand navigation.
- Click on the "comment" on the right-hand side of your overall goal/term that has a comment flag next to it.