Careers and Transition - Ngā Ara Mahi
Courses offered within this faculty are designed to specifically target and support students aiming to enter the workforce. It focuses on building key skills. A graduate from one of these courses will have developed: the ability to:
- Manage their own learning.
- Work independently.
- Make informed decisions.
- Research careers and plan a pathway.
- Understand the basic requirements of being a good employee.
- To complete the job application process.
- To be confident, motivated, and can manage themselves.
- Understand their responsibilities for maintaining Health & Safety in the workplace.
Courses in this Learning Area